cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
LiamHCooper
Message 1 of 5

BT Free Tech Gift

Hi, I placed my order on the 12th August for Superfast Fibre Unlimited with the BT Sport app included, was activated on the 22nd of August and haven't received my email to claim my free gift. I took screenshots from when I placed my order that I'd receive the email 14 days after activation, that was the 5th of this month. I'm just getting frustrated due to calling and being told many different things but nothing seems to be getting done about it. I would like this to be resolved as soon as possible due to it already being a tough few weeks for me personally with my mum being diagnosed with breast cancer and my gf having a miscarriage. I would prefer not to have to keep chasing this up, so please could you help me out, it'll be very appreciated.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Free Tech Gift

@LiamHCooper 

You will receive the email 30 days after your service has been active. The information given on the order page was incorrect.

You can redeem it via this page https://shop.bt.com/other-pages/bt-customer-offers/bt-broadband-august-2019-offer

See a similar post from a moderator https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Xbox-gift/m-p/1966707#M112407

0 Ratings
LiamHCooper
Message 3 of 5

Okay thank you Keith_Beddoe, I was told 14 days, then 24 days and 30 days, it was confusing. Thank you again for the quick reply 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

I edited my post to include a reply from a moderator on a similar question.

I believe that the 14 days originally applied when all of the tech promotions started, but I suspect the promotions team needed more time to process the orders, due to the unexpected volume of orders. It just my opinion.

LiamHCooper
Message 5 of 5

Okay just checked the post, similar issue and I'll wait till the 30 days are up to see if I still have an issue, can be frustrating when told differently to what the website said. But these things happen. Thank you again and have a good day
0 Ratings