Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

BT HALO Upgrade

Hi,

Back in July I was sent an email explaining I’d be “soon” automatically upgraded to BT Halo 1. This still hasn’t happened as far as I can see from my account. Just wondered when this would be scheduled to take place and what improvements/benefits off the back of it I can expect to receive?

Thanks In Advance 

luke 

1355F41B-64B1-4663-8A62-9F1DBA376958.jpeg

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT HALO Upgrade

Have you checked MYBT to see if package now has Halo 1 added

Halo 1 or 2 are add-on to your package but they do not give any benefit of faster connection speed. Halo 2 gives a new SH2 but Halo 1 does not 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Hi Thanks for the reply,

Yes I can confirm that nothing has been added to my account upon checking. Strange that the comms were sent in July but nothing still actioned.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

then phone options team 0800800030 and see if they can explain and add halo 1

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings