cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

BT Halo 1 renewing contract

Hi, 

package is up for renewal next month, and i currently have fibre with Halo 1, landline and Max 4k TV package costing 43.50 per month. I called today to negotiate a new contract and understand that the max4k is now not available. So I was offered the entertainment package over 24 months with 4 months at half price and was told several times that the deal I have on the fibre halo 1 at £25.30 is a great deal and not to change. So I agreed the new tv package and went through all the terms and conditions but as the operative was putting through the details he went away for a few minutes and came back only to tell me he is unable to offer the halo 1 with the current discount and that I need to cancel this and take a superfibre broadband package and the tv package instead. Does this sound correct as I’m both really dissatisfied and confused as I assumed I would just be able to carry over the halo and negotiate the tv separately but this doesn’t seem to be the case. Any advice appreciated and or a number I should call to double check this as I am seriously contemplating moving to sky.

cheers

si

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Halo 1 renewing contract

Phone options team 0800800030

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Thanks, this was who i called earLy, but will call once again. Do you think what is being suggested sounds correct?

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

All sorted now, after a fairly longtime on the phone. kept bt halo 1 at same price and changed redundant 4k Max to now tv entertainment package with 3 months at half price.
0 Ratings