cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mzm70
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

BT Halo benefits wording

I have 3 unlimited SIMs on my account and 2 Family SIMs for my wife and I, we both get the double data boost.

I've just upgraded my broadband and get the following benefit statement in the order confirmation:

• No Limits Plan - it's totally unlimited. Use your mobile, home phone and broadband as much as you like.
  • Mobile Data Boost - unlimited mobile data free every month on your plan, and a mobile data boost for any other plan on your account.

So, do I really get no limits on the Family plan, I somehow doubt it but the working is vague?

TIA

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
NeilO
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Halo benefits wording

Hi @mzm70, thanks for posting. I believe it should change to unlimited if you've gone for the no limits plan. If your track your order on this link and click the order summary link you should be able to see the order details and if there is any change to your mobile data limits.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
mzm70
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Thanks Neil,

There is no specific working about mobile data plans, but the order wording has changed, here's the broadband upgrade order I just placed (Fibre 300 to 900)

Your BT Halo 2 benefits
Here's a reminder of what you've got:

• Home Tech Expert - get the help you need, when you need it. Our experts will come to you at home with 2 hour appointment slots, 7 days a week.
  • Keep Connected Promise - if you have a problem with your broadband or you tell us you're moving home, we'll send you a Mini Hub straight away to get you back online and we'll switch on Broadband Backup (free, unlimited mobile data).
  • No Limits Plan - it's totally unlimited. Use your mobile, home phone and broadband as much as you like.
  • Mobile Data Boost - unlimited mobile data free every month on your plan, and a mobile data boost for any other plan on your account.
  • Price Promise - you'll never pay more than a new customer and your bill won't go up when your contract ends.More about your BT Halo mobile benefits
  • Because of the mobile plan you're on, you'll get unlimited mobile data and unlimited calls from your landline. 

Whereas here's the order for Fibre 300 placed last November:

Your BT Halo 2 benefits
Here's a reminder of what you've got:

• Home Tech Expert - get the help you need, when you need it. Our experts will come to you at home with 2 hour appointment slots, 7 days a week.
  • Keep Connected Promise - if you have a problem with your broadband or you tell us you're moving home, we'll send you a Mini Hub straight away to get you back online and we'll switch on Broadband Backup (free, unlimited mobile data).
  • Mobile Data Boost - we'll double the data on the mobiles you have with us.
  • Smart Hub 2 - we'll give you a Smart Hub 2 which comes with wi-fi controls, so you can manage your family's screen time.
  • Price Promise - you'll never pay more than a new customer and your bill won't go up when your contract ends.

More about your BT Halo mobile benefits
Because of the mobile plan you're on, you'll get double mobile data.

0 Ratings
garybs29
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 4

It states "and a mobile data boost" for the other plans so it may just be me but that looks very clear that only those that are eligble will get the unlimited data

0 Ratings