Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 7

BT Halo

Go to solution

Hello, 

I have recently upgraded to BT Halo. When I track my package it says it is complete, but I haven't received my new BT Smart Hub 2 Router. Pls help 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Halo

Go to solution

@bsmacintyre87 

Did BT say they were going to send one, as its not automatic when you upgrade, if you already have a working compatible home hub?

There would have been a charge for postage shown on your order confirmation, if they were going to send a new home hub.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Just checked and there wasn't a postage charge - I thought it was part of the upgrade as otherwise there is no difference between my old service, just a price increase. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

@bsmacintyre87 wrote:

Just checked and there wasn't a postage charge - I thought it was part of the upgrade as otherwise there is no difference between my old service, just a price increase. 

Then you have not been sent one. If you must have one, then BT will loan you one for the cost of postage, but you are probably better using what you have, as the SH2 seems to give some people problems with device connections.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Thank you - do you know if I am able to cancel my new order as I don't see any value in paying the new price increase?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

explains benefits of Halo

https://www.bt.com/help/bt-halo/learn-about-bt-halo/what-is-bt-halo-and-how-can-i-get-it-

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

I was charged £9.99, for activation and postage, but have not got a new Hub 2, what makes it worse, friend of mine has got an upgrade to Halo 1, and got a new hub, and disk for upstairs, for the same price as me. 

0 Ratings