Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darv54
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

BT ID Change

Hi,

I have recently subscribed to BT Fibre broadband and just had my service connected.  When I subscribed I had a BT ID of my 'old' email provider.  Once service was up and running I created myself a BT Internet mail account and then  tried  to change my original BT ID to this account.  When I made the changes I was informed that I needed to confirm the change by clicking on a link that should have been sent to the BT email account.  I never received this email....

My original BT ID is functioning ( can login ) so I tried again.

When I again tried to set the BT ID to my new BT Email the response was that the new BT ID I was trying to setup was in use. 

Thinking the account was setup, I tried to login but the password I original set wasn't accepted.

I then tried to use the 'forgotten details' option.  This gave me the option to reset the password for BT email or for 'my BT'.   When I select reset for 'my BT'  response is 'please get in touch' but no indication of the problem.

Do I know need to call 150 or is there some other way to resolve.

Any assistance would be  much appreciated.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
DavidM
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT ID Change

Hi @darv54 and welcome.

I'm sorry you're having problems with your new BT ID. I'm sure I can sort this out for you. I'll need a few details so I'll drop you a private message now so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings