cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cljxr27
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

I was the main account holder and  used my btinternet address to log into My BT ID account, but since gettiing divorced I wanted to set up a new Phone/Broadband /BT ID account in my new house.

The problem I have is that I can still log on using my Old BT ID and see me ex wife's account details/calls etc using my btinternet address login. Ive changed the profile on this account to her details, but I cant change the BT ID login username to hers, as it says it exists already. 

There No way I will be calling her but can BT remove my btinternet login details so I can use it on my New account.?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT ID

Go to solution

the community cannot help but I have asked mods to see if they can help you  they will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

@cljxr27 Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to look into this. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
cljxr27
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Still no reply for my issue from the Mods

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @cljxr27

Thanks for posting back!

I have checked our email queue and we have received your details.  You are quite close to the top now so it won't be long until one of the guys pick up your case and get back to you.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings