cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wanderlustsam
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

BT Inconsistent With Bill Charges - Not a Happy Customer

I don't know what is going on with BT but I have not had a good experience with them so far.

First of all they undercharge me for 3 months without any notification or reason, then I get a huge bill last month.I live chatted someone who didn't sound like they had a clue what they were saying and eventually told me I would get a refund (I have saved the chat in case I needed it). After 2 weeks of no refund I contact BT again and am told the larger bill was to recoup the under payments they'd been taking from me, again with no communication that that was what they were going to do, but they said that from this month I should be charged the right amount.

Low and behold I have my bill this month and I have been overcharged by £20! The bill makes absolutely no sense, I have been discounted on my broadband but charged £50 for BT TV activation when it was activated in March when I joined and I was never made aware of ANY charges to set up BT TV. BT needs to sort this out because I am not happy with constantly being messed around.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
PaddyB
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Inconsistent With Bill Charges - Not a Happy Customer

Hi @wanderlustsam,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if the charges on your bill have been confusing. If you send me your details, I'll be able to help you with your complaint. 

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings