Hi John, when we spoke on Saturday you told me that my broadbacd would be activated on monday 7th November, which is what it showed as when I checked online, but now it says Tuesday 8th??? What is going on?As you an imagine, I am extremely unhappy at how BT is treating me. Can you explain why they have delayed it again?
I really want out. I didn't sign up to be treated like this. Considering that plus net ae charging me more than I would be paying if I was on infinity then I expect some credit on my bill to cover these extra charges, at the very least.
Things are going from bad to worse. My broadband is still with Plusnet, but that hasn't stopped BT from billing me for broadband from 3rd November. Also, despite the fact that I signed up for the £10/month deal for Infinity 1 Unlimited, I am being charged £26/month! Looking back at my order confirmation email they have missed a £16/month discount off the bill. However, I am not at all happy at being asked to pay for broadband for a period when my broadband is with another provider.
Please can you fix this once and for all?
Thanks for oyur help so far. Infinity was activated yesterday and the TV services are all working. I had to go and reorder the AMC channel but that's free so no problem.
I still have a few issues, which almost all relate to billing/payment...
1. As mentioned before I am being billed from the wrong date (3rd November instead of 8th).
2. As mentioned before the £16/month discount is nt being applied to my bill.
3. I cannot claim my £100 BT Reward card as it says my order is still in progress and won't let me go any further.
4. My Topcashback transaction tracked ok, but at the wrong amount (£175 instead of the offered £205). I have raised a claim with TCB, but I suspect it will be declined anyway due to the amount of changes and ammendments BT have made to get the order through.
5. I also ordered a £10/month sim, which is eligible for a £60 amazon voucher. I applied for this on 12th October but have not received the promised confirmation that my claim was successful. Can you look into this please?
6. My wife cannot connect her phone to BT SmartTalk, as it keeps failing at the last step, saying we still have an order in progress. We have tried several times but to no avail.
Now that my services are all connected I must say I am more than happy with them. However, at the moment BT still owes me a total of £557 in promised cashback, rewards, vouchers and discounts. That is quite a pretty penny.