cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stubeard
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 19

Re: BT Infinity order keeps failing with "300.CancelOnly-Failed.customer" - no service acc

Hi John, when we spoke on Saturday you told me that my broadbacd would be activated on monday 7th November, which is what it showed as when I checked online, but now it says Tuesday 8th??? What is going on?As you an imagine,  I am extremely unhappy at how BT is treating me. Can you explain why they have delayed it again?

I really want out. I didn't sign up to be treated like this. Considering that plus net ae charging me more than I would be paying if I was on infinity then I expect some credit on my bill to cover these extra charges, at the very least.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 19

Re: BT Infinity order keeps failing with "300.CancelOnly-Failed.customer" - no service acc

Hi @stubeard,

I can see that my colleague @JohnC2 is dealing with your case. He is not in the office today but I'll get him to get in touch with you tomorrow, with an update.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
stubeard
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 19

Hi @JohnC2,

Things are going from bad to worse. My broadband is still with Plusnet, but that hasn't stopped BT from billing me for broadband from 3rd November. Also, despite the fact that I signed up for the £10/month deal for Infinity 1 Unlimited, I am being charged £26/month! Looking back at my order confirmation email they have missed a £16/month discount off the bill. However, I am not at all happy at being asked to pay for broadband for a period when my broadband is with another provider.

Please can you fix this once and for all?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 19

you will get a refund from the 3rd November to the date your broadband is activated JohnC2 will get all this sorted for you
0 Ratings
Highlighted
stubeard
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 19

Hi @JohnC2,

Thanks for oyur help so far. Infinity was activated yesterday and the TV services are all working. I had to go and reorder the AMC channel but that's free so no problem.

I still have a few issues, which almost all relate to billing/payment...

1. As mentioned before I am being billed from the wrong date (3rd November instead of 8th).

2. As mentioned before the £16/month discount is nt being applied to my bill.

3. I cannot claim my £100 BT Reward card as it says my order is still in progress and won't let me go any further.

4. My Topcashback transaction tracked ok, but at the wrong amount (£175 instead of the offered £205). I have raised a claim with TCB, but I suspect it will be declined anyway due to the amount of changes and ammendments BT have made to get the order through.

5. I also ordered a £10/month sim, which is eligible for a £60 amazon voucher. I applied for this on 12th October but have not received the promised confirmation that my claim was successful. Can you look into this please?

6. My wife cannot connect her phone to BT SmartTalk, as it keeps failing at the last step, saying we still have an order in progress. We have tried several times but to no avail.

Now that my services are all connected I must say I am more than happy with them. However, at the moment BT still owes me a  total of £557 in promised cashback, rewards, vouchers and discounts. That is quite a pretty penny.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 19

@stubeard I've let @JohnC2 know you've posted. 

0 Ratings
stubeard
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 19

Hi @JohnC2,

Thanks again for phoning. I just checked the BT reward card site and it is now telling me I am not eligible to claim a reward. Can you look into this please?

Thanks,

Stu

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 19

Hi @stubeard,

@JohnC2 is out of the office over the weekend.

I can see that you are dealing with another team who are reviewing your case for you. They are looking into the vouchers for you from the notes I read. I hope that will help you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
stubeard
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 19

Hi,
I very much appreciate @JohnC2 s efforts in resolving my issues, but things are going from bad to worse despite it all. Apparently i am no longer eligible for the promised £100 reward card, and topcashback have just told me that BT have declined my claim for the missing £30 cashback without giving any reason. I'm sorry but this is just not an acceptable tlway to treat your customers. For this reason i have emailed your CEO Gavin Patterson directly. I woukd like to apologise to @JohnC2 for going over his head but rest assured i made it clear to mr Patterson that john and yourselves were the only people at BT who were making any effort at resolving my issues in a satisfactory manner.
Regards
Stu
0 Ratings