Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
allanraymond
Expert
Message 1 of 4

BT Line Saver - Also Shows My Broadband & Calls

Go to solution

Why do BT make paying for BT Line Rental Saver sound so complicated?

I have received an email from BT to say my Line Rental Saver is about to expire with a link to renew.

I clicked on the link which brings up the cost of my Line Rental Saver, but it also includes details of the cost my current monthly Broadband & Calls Package (which I renewed about a month ago). The only problem is the cost of the Broadband & Calls Package does not include the discount which I received when I renewed my package.

I'm loathe to renew my BT Line Rental Saver whilst the page is showing my Broadband & Calls Package before my discount is applied. Against my  Broadband & Calls Package it actually shows "Monthly cost including any offers" but in reality the cost shown does not include my discount.

Anyone come across a similar situation and did it right itself once you had renewed the Line Rental Saver?

Or is easier to just ring 0800 44 33 11?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
PaddyB
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Line Saver - Also Shows My Broadband & Calls

Go to solution

Hi @allanraymond,

Did you manage to get this sorted?

If not, please post back and I'll be able to help you renew your Line Rental Saver.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
allanraymond
Expert
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

@PaddyBwrote:

Hi @allanraymond,

Did you manage to get this sorted?

If not, please post back and I'll be able to help you renew your Line Rental Saver.

Thanks

PaddyB

Paddy

All sorted out thanks, I renewed Line Rental Saver the following day by telephone to be on the safe side.

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @allanraymond,

Thank you for posting back, I'm happy its been sorted.

Cheers

PaddyB

0 Ratings