Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 9

BT Live Chat

Go to solution

I was looking for the BT Live Chat link but can't find it anywhere, is the chat down?

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: BT Live Chat

Go to solution

I think increasing font size would be a good idea

try   https://www.bt.com/help/home/contactus/#/

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Hi, thanks for your reply, but I still could not find the live chat, I need to contact BT regarding about my BT contract. 

The chat was available a while back if I recall now I can't find it at all.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

if you had used the link and then selected the correct topic you would see live chat

https://www.bt.com/help/home/contactus/#/mobile/fix-bt-mobile-problems

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

20200226_192926.jpg

Hello, I could not find any chat prompt, which could mean the live chat is down, or there's an issue with my browser?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

where your page shows contact us mine shows online chat box  are you using mobile view or desktop view if using mobile  I am using pc and chrome

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Hello, yes I've tried desktop mode and mobile view on Chrome Mobile browser, but I could not find it.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

I just tried the link I posted using my samsung mobile and I can see the online chat so must be a problem with your mobile or settings

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

My live chat has disappeared as well. There is no option for me to use it !

0 Ratings