cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ethermax
Beginner
Message 2 of 4

BT Mastercard reward problem

I challenged BT that I was due a £125 reward after initially being told I didnt qualify ....when challenged the BT vouchers team agreed I did when I pointed out their error. They said I was due £100 pounds and they had ordered a card to be sent accordingly. however I again challenged them because my order actually qualified me for £120 ....again they agreed saying that they would add the additional £20 when i provieded them with the card ID upon receiving the card ordered. The card arrived on the 16th of November 2017 & I duly emailed the information to the Customer Advisor (Jagdeep) ....7 days ahave passed and still no reply .... What should I do??

Any ideas ? does anybody have a direct phone number ? the last time I rang I was passed  around seven advisors over a 45 minute call ...all trying their best but I was exhausted and look still got problems!

Hope somebody can help cheers

NOTE THE ABOVE WAS EARLIER POSTED ON PREVIOUSLY 'BT REWARD PROBLEM' TOPIC

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
ethermax
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Re: BT Reward Card Problems

I challenged BT that I was due a £125 reward after initially being told I didnt qualify ....when challenged the BT vouchers team agreed I did when I pointed out their error. They said I was due £100 pounds and they had ordered a card to be sent accordingly. however I again challenged them because my order actually qualified me for £120 ....again they agreed saying that they would add the additional £20 when i provieded them with the card ID upon receiving the card ordered. The card arrived on the 16th of November 2017 & I duly emailed the information to the Customer Advisor (Jagdeep) ....7 days ahave passed and still no reply .... What should I do??

Any ideas ? does anybody have a direct phone number ? the last time I rang I was passed  around seven advisors over a 45 minute call ...all trying their best but I was exhausted and look still got problems!

Hope somebody can help cheers

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: BT Reward Card Problems

Hi @ethermax Sorry you are having difficulty claiming your Reward Card for the correct amount.

The Reward Card team can only be contacted by email directly. Please complete This Form to contact them directly and they will be back in touch with you within 2-3 working days.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
ethermax
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Re: BT Mastercard reward problem

Still trying to find a fix ....seem to be locked in a continual complain and receive reply but everytime no resolution.

Think I'll try a Twitter shame tactic .... getting nowhere with poorly named 'BT Customer Services' ....a misname for a spiral of getting nowhere

Anyone connect me with a UK contact?

Cheers

0 Ratings