cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Mini Hub - return?

Go to solution

Hello,

my BB has been down all morning and BT will send me out a mini hub tomorrow which i need to return when back up, but why do i need to do this as i work from home and need this as a contingency if it happens again. At the moment i am having to tether off my phone with a different provider using my personal data. Would it make more sense and honor the 'keep connected' pledge to leave me the mini hub rather than wait for the postman to deliver it?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Mini Hub - return?

Go to solution

@Caher 

You would have to upgrade your package to Halo3+, to get the Hybrid Connect unit, which you can keep, and it will provide automatic backup if your broadband fails.

https://www.bt.com/exp/halo

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

thanks for marking this as solved for me,  which it is if i pay another £30 a month for a mini hub  or BT send one out leaving me with no internet until i get it delivered.  Its not really 'stay connected' is it?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

the 'stay connected' applies if you select Halo 3+

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings