Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vayidm
Contributor
Message 11 of 13

Re: BT Mobile Discount taken after leaving due to price increase

Go to solution
Many thanks @JohnC2 for confirming this.

@pottypersonthe BT Mobile T&C clause is clause 17, saying you keep the discount if you end your service as described in section 14b. Section 14b says if you give your notice to cancel within 30 days of a price increase notification.

I guess this clarification hasn't been communicated down to BT staff as I've quoted the clauses and waiting to hear back, but they should know this really.
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 12 of 13

Go to solution

@vayidm wrote:
@pottypersonthe BT Mobile T&C clause is clause 17, saying you keep the discount if you end your service as described in section 14b. Section 14b says if you give your notice to cancel within 30 days of a price increase notification.

Thanks for the clarification. I needed it, but agree that the BT operartions staff shouldn't.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
vayidm
Contributor
Message 13 of 13

Go to solution

You're right, but I've had a response saying they will need to check with their legal team, even after I highlighted the clauses, and I've also highlighted PaddyB's reply/post.

As JohnC2 mentioned it was clarified in PaddyB's response from Feb 2017 when someone else had this issue, so for them to not realise by now is pretty poor internal communication.

0 Ratings