Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RedSquirrel
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 25

Re: BT NEW BUILD CONNECTION - COMPLETE NIGHTMARE

@RobbieMac  @Reagan4 

Still not heard anything from BT @RobbieMac why will no one contact me? At least private message me or something to help??

I have just been off the phone from BT AGAIN to be told be the woman 'I have never heard of this in my life before'

How does this help? Its absolutely ridiculous, no one will take responsibility for the problem. BT blames OpenReach then OpenReach is blaming BT, this process is never going to end??

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 25

@RedSquirrel 

the forum mods will get back to you but the reply in the order messages are received to ensure that each customer, all of whom consider their problem a priority, is treated equally.  hopefully you may be contacted today

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Reagan4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 25

I’ve got the executive number would that be helpful

0 Ratings
Linda123k
Beginner
Message 14 of 25

Yes, I have faced same problem. Nothing to say more, I do not know when it will be solved.

0 Ratings
RedSquirrel
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 25

@Linda123k @Reagan4 @RobbieMac 

I suggest we find enough people like us and take this further to the Ombudsman.

0 Ratings
Reagan4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 25

I’m dealing with the ombudsman at the moment. Lodge your complaint with offcom first. Your welcome to the straight through number I have for executive connections and a lady called Kirsty Is helping me now. She is next in line to the ceo x
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 17 of 25

Hi @RedSquirrel I'm really sorry about the delay getting back to you, you're not too far from the top of the moderation queue so we should be in touch at some point today. 

Thanks

Neil

RedSquirrel
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 25

Hi @NeilO @RobbieMac 

I have received no contact again today. The woman who I phoned this morning promised me she would call back. She finishes at 4.30 today so not long to go!

i have told them not to bother sending the engineer out on Thursday as it’s a waste of time

0 Ratings
RedSquirrel
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 25

@NeilO @Reagan4 @Linda123k @imjolly 

And here we go 4.30pm and she doesn’t call me back. Even after saying ‘I’m too old to lie I will definitely get back to you’ haha

BT your workforce are a complete bunch of incompetent liars.

I can’t even speak to a manager?! She said we can’t put you through as they are working from home. So BT cannot organise the technology to forward calls, that’s quite extraordinary, no wonder there is so much issues. This is almost getting to the point of reporting to the papers.

And finally a big thanks to Tammy from Stoke Connections Team who failed to call me back on Tuesday - oh wait all she cared about was her day off the next day for her sons 17th birthday, of course I’m so sorry.

0 Ratings
RedSquirrel
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 25

Finally managed to get through to the High Level Complaints Team - No thanks to BT.

This came from a member of the public, the case seems to be getting looked into by a competent person, they actually phoned me back which is unheard of for BT.

0 Ratings