Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
AdamT1
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

BT Not Activated Yet

Purchased BT infinity 2 student deal.

I received an email saying the activation day is 30th September and it would be activated by midnight.

It is now the next day and it's not working and I also haven't received an activation text/email! 

I phoned bt and got put onto a brain dead muppet who insisted my broadband is working. He then said I would get a call from the broadband department in 15 minutes. 2 hours later nothing! So I call back, wait for 20minutes  and immediately get hung up on! I call AGAIN, wait another 20 minutes, then I speak to some else she puts me through to the broadband department. While on hold, after 30minites the call is cut, absolute silence, I waited a further 30minutes and eventually rang back again. Spoke to a man again after 20minutes, and I'm currently on hold still waiting to talk to the broadband department.

I've been on hold for 3 hours now but have dedicated 5-6 overall while waiting for a call back, which may I add, still hasn't happened? 

5 hours later I've still not had the first call back which should've taken 15 minutes.

I still haven't managed to talk to the broadband department! 

I'm a student, I can't do work without the internet and it is becoming a complete waste of my time! The customer service is disgusting and has no respect whatsoever for their customers.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Not Activated Yet

Hi @AdamT1,

Welcome to the community forum. Did you manage to get your issue resolved? If not, I'll be able to help you get on line. 

You can send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
AdamT1
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Not Activated Yet

It's not resolved yet but I contacted your executive level service team, and they've advised me to not to contact any other BT departments to avoid confusion so I'll leave it to them to sort it out.

Thanks anyway

0 Ratings