Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
AR_Help
Contributor
Message 1 of 9

BT Online Recent Usage not showing Calls

Go to solution

Right I will keep it simple having just spent three hours on chat yesterday and this morning and on the phone with India trying to explain this and getting nowhere.

I cannot see all my itemised calls in my Unbilled Recent Usage - there is a big chunk missing - there is nothing showing itemised between 3rd Jan and 22nd Jan.

This is what am I doing online to try to see these calls :

I log into My BT.

I click on "View My Recent Useage" - It says 3rd Jan to date 117 calls £35

I click on "Home Phone - See Details" - then I click on "See all Calls"

And the date shows all calls from 3rd Jan 2017 - but when you list them the system is only showing calls from the 23rd January. So instead of seeing all the 117 calls I actually made I can only see the 25 itemised calls I made between the 23rd Jan and the 31st Jan.

None of the calls made between 3rd Jan and 22nd Jan are showing. Yes I have the date range correctly set, yes it is sorted correctly. This is not a mistake on my part.

So why cant FOUR separate BT help operatives in India even understand the question let alone provide the answer - where do they get these guys. The fourth guy could hardly speak English - my wifes a foreign national and I understand her 90 year old aunt better than the BT help guys.

Can anyone on here help ?

Incidentally yesterday the operative finally fobbed me off by saying ""we know its a system problem and it will be fixed overnight" - but of course I check this morning and nothing has changed.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: BT Online Recent Usage not showing Calls

Go to solution

Hi @AR_Help

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

Sorry for the problems you're having viewing your unbilled usage on your MyBT account.  I appreciate the amount of your time you've spent chasing this.

Can you send us over your details and we'll look into this for you?  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
AR_Help
Contributor
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Thanks for the Offer Robbie but I gave up trying to sort this and just waited for my end of month Bill which had everything itemised correctly. Incidentally a very nice bloke from Ireland did ring and appologised for the poor service so alls well in the end.

Cheers anyway mate.

0 Ratings
SDS
Beginner
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

Hello!

Found this thread via Google, as I'm having a similar issue to @AR_Help.

Although my recent usage is showing the correct number of chargeable and free calls, and the correct charges – if I click "See details" and then "See all calls", it only shows me an itemised listing of my previous bill's calls.

After almost 90 minutes of online discussion, the support operatives are adamant that this is expected behaviour, and that I won't see my "recent calls" until I receive my bill.

I tried pointing out that (a) this used to work, (b) this BT webpage says it should work, and (c) the page itself says "Your last 4 hours might not show yet".

Are they right? Do BT no longer show recent calls?

0 Ratings
LindaR1
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

I have the same problem and tried live chat but got nowhere. The old dashboard was much better and I could see call costs within a day of making call. Has anyone got back to you with a solution yet?

0 Ratings
conrad
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution
0 Ratings
unwina
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

why does it say this solved its not solved as far as I can tell so far - definitely not for me anyway.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution
only the OP can mark a post as solved and as far as the OP was concerned his problem was resolved
0 Ratings
unwina
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

thanks john

0 Ratings