Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ritafleming
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

BT Order still not completed

Basicly there has been so many issues with my order I dont know where to start, so I will just try and list them and then attach a copy of the email I sent on 19/02/15 that no one has responded too.

Order placed on 6/1/15 for phone line/BT Infinity 2/TV Entertainment via TopCashback.com (£210 cashback + £150 Sainsburys voucher + Free HD for 6 Months).

My order is still not complete, I am not receiving any of the entertainment channels or BT sport (I have already missed a few games that I wanted to watch) I have not received the voucher or cashback. The mnager that was supposed to call me back never did, even after I had one of her colleagues email her and ask her to call. 

I have copies of all the online chats that I have had. I also have an email that I sent on 19/02/15 which no one has replied too, I will paste that here as it gives a more detailed account of the trouble ive received since taking out an order with BT. 

Email sent to BT 19/02/15 9:15am

I made an order to join BT on a Phone Line, BT Infinity 2 and TV Entertainment package on 6/01/2015. This was due to be completed on 27/01/2015.

My partner had phoned up to confirm he was cancelling his contract with BT, and that I was taking over the line. We were told that we would have an engineer out between 9am-1pm on 27/01/2015. When we still had not received any of the equipment a couple of days before, we were told that our appointment was now going to be 12/02/2015. I asked to have this brought forward as I had already taken the day of work and we had no contact from BT to say that the date had changed.

After speaking with several BT representatives, I eventually spoke with a manager "Macheala edited by mod" who seemed to be taking a genuine interest and willingness to help. She phoned to say that the order would be complete on 05/02/2015. That we wouldnt need to be home as an engineer could switch us on from the exchange. She promised to call back and keep us updated with what was going on, and to also give me the information to give TopCashback due to claiming cashback being declined due to a fault from BT (my order number changed many times, as well as my address for some reason) When the order never completed on 05/02/2015 I phoned up to find out why, I was told that the order was never changed and was always 12/02/2015. I asked the guy to email Machaela and ask her to phone me, which he said he did, but again I got no call back.

After speaking to a friend who works for BT he advised that this is not uncommon and that the best thing to do is just leave it and let the order sort its self out. I did this and the infinity started to work on 12/02/2015 but the TV order did not. We have received many txt messages to say the order is complete but yet can not watch any of the TV Entertainment channels. There was a note on my order details on BT website that said the order was with a BT representative, this is now gone but it still says "we cant find your BT details" 

I contacted BT through chat this morning and was speaking to Monica edited by mod who just disconnected from the chat. This is about the standard of care I have come to expect from BT. Since making the order I have received conflicting information, representatives that try and cancel my order and redo it over the phone to try and raise their commission, delays, incomplete service, broken promises from managers, a complete shambles from day one.

I took this deal as it proved good value for money with £150 sainsburys voucher and £210 cashback via topcashback but at the moment all I have recieved is grief, lies, broken service and no cashback or vouchers.

I want the bill adjusted to suit as I have not been receiving the full service as was promised. The tv aerial instalation one of cost is still showing even thought this was not required and sorted out weeks ago. I want the vouchers and cashback paid out as promised (I have even got copies of the live assistance chats where I was promised this would not be effected) I was promised an email from a manager that would explain what to do if cashback was declined, but I never received. I want the TV order completed ASAP. 

I hope to receive to explanation for all the trouble caused and I would like a manager (wether Machaela edited by mod or someone else) take control of my order/account and be assigned to see it through untill 100% complete and keep me updated.

Kind Regards,

Rita Fleming 

End of email

I really hope someone can help with this as it is well and truly beyond a joke. Here is a quick list of me need fixed;

1, TV entertainment channels to work. Including the free HD package.

2, BT Sport to be activated.

3, Cashback to be paid out. 

4, Sainsburys Gift Card.

5, A charge of £120 for a TV aerial installation that was never done, removed from our bill.

6, Some form of compensation for the time we have not had our service and the many hours I have spent phoning and chatting to customer service .

Kind Regards

Rita Fleming

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
jam2000
Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Order still not completed

If you only sent the email on 19/2 then today is only 25/2, so give them more time as its only been 2 working days. Also this is a user forum so you may need to get a Mod to help you.

0 Ratings
jam2000
Expert
Message 3 of 7

Also isnt it upto the cashback website to provide the money and not BT?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only,

This is where customers help each other get the most out of BT products & services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.

If you need direct help from BT or have an urgent problem please use this linkContact Us.

This is a public forum which can be viewed worldwide, so please do not post any personal information, especially phone numbers, account numbers, fault numbers, address information or email addresses, as this could be used to impersonate you.

Please use this form to chase up your Sainsbury Gift Card.

https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/6090

This is the same method that the forum moderators would use. There is a delay in issuing gift cards at the moment.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Hi ritafleming and welcome,

I'm really sorry you've had so many problems with the order. I'll be happy to take a look at that for you. Drop me an email with the details, including any order reference numbers you have. You'll get the 'contact us' link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
ritafleming
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Hi thanks for the replys. I realise this is a help forum but I posted here as I have exhausted all other methods of trying to resolve this myself.

With regards to the email, sent on the 19th which will be 4 working days this morning. Given the fact that a manager has failed to call back when promised and an online chat which the rep just cut off with a message saying i would be contacted but that never happened either, my confindence in them getting back to me is very low.

The cashback needs to be paid by BT to the cashback company. This is based on the order tracking which it has done and the VOL ordr number being completed. My worry was with all the trouble and the VOL number changing on several occasions that this would affect my cashback claim, but I was assured on several occasions that it would be fine. I was also told by the manager that she would send me the information I need to pass on to the cashback website, in her words "due to an error on BTs part" but I never received that either.

I have sent David a PM so hopefully he can help me with this. Again appolagies for not editing the BT managers name out from the email. Im not trying to blame her for all this as she was very helpfull to begin with.

Rita

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 7

David cannot deal via PM, you need to use the form posted on this link.

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings