cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blorimer
Message 1 of 4

BT Owes me Money they have charged incorrectly from me. I have been complaining for a year!

Go to solution

BT charged me incorrectly for two amounts:  one on 17th January, 2018 (£46.11) and on 16th March, 2018 (£33.87).  I received NO SERVICES whatsoever from BT because they delivered the broadband to the incorrect address They simply did NOT have my correct address in their system.  Nonetheless, they wen ahead and charged me and have not returned my money since, despite numerous calls and complaints.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Owes me Money they have charged incorrectly from me. I have been complaining for a year!

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: BT Owes me Money they have charged incorrectly from me. I have been complaining for a year!

Go to solution

Hi @blorimer  Welcome to the forum and sorry that you have been unable to get this billing issue resolved despite contacting us many times.

I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team. check here
https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @blorimer I sent you a private message yesterday please can you check this and reply back to me.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings