Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
k2150
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

BT Phone contracts and Auto-renewal ?

Go to solution

I've had a BT Phone line and BT infinity broadband since Feb 2010.

Q1.) I think my BT phone line is on a 12 month contract, so what happens at the end of every 12 months, does the phone service go into a monthly rollover or does it auto-renew for another 12 months ?

Q2.) Is it possible to downgrade my calling plan from "Anytime" to "Weekend" because using my mobile is cheaper for me than using my BT landline ?

tia

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Phone contracts and Auto-renewal ?

Go to solution

Phone contracts simply go onto a rolling month by month basis, but need to be maintained while you have Infinity.

You can change your calling plan using this link.

http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/consumerProducts/util/vendorRedirector.jsp?productId=CON-27455...

If you are stuck.

If you would like to try Live Chat they should be able to help you.

Highlighted
k2150
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

thanks for the info and the links, I just spoke with BT, they said as an Infinity customer I get Evening & Weekend calls free of charge, so no need to downgrade my calling plan to Weekend. Also found out my contract ends in a few months,  I will be sticking with BT but perhaps I will haggle a little beforehand 🙂

Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

@k2150 wrote:

thanks for the info and the links, I just spoke with BT, they said as an Infinity customer I get Evening & Weekend calls free of charge, so no need to downgrade my calling plan to Weekend. Also found out my contract ends in a few months,  I will be sticking with BT but perhaps I will haggle a little beforehand 🙂

If you are going to haggle, then a bit of research into competitors offers will give you an idea of what you should be looking for in the bargaining.

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings