Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
brummygit
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 4

BT Privacy with caller display charge for October

I recently received an email about the BT price changes which stated I would not be charged for BT Privacy with Caller Display from 1st October. I note that this is in line with the new Ofcom rules on charging for caller-id.

My September bill has just been made up and I have been charged £1.75 for the service for a month from 27th September.

Is it expected that I will automatically receive a credit next month for the majority of that charge, or do I need to follow-up with customer services?

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
-Richie-
Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Privacy with caller display charge for October

I would say it will apply to October bills onwards, so you should see it refunded next month.

Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 4

As Richie says, it should be refunded on your next bill but you'll need to budget for a small reduction for the last few days of September.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
kkkk
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

My add ons still have BT privacy with caller display, (says 30 day contract next to it). And also BT call protect

Once my initial 12 months is complete will I be charged for BT privacy with caller display?

Is there a free option I can choose now so I don't get charged in the future and not have to sign up for another 12 months to avoid a charge?

Can i just remove BT privacy with caller display now and keep caller display with no tie in complications?

When ever i press the link to manage add-on's there is a 'technical ' problem, for months, not just today..

https://www.bt.com/landline/manage/

0 Ratings