Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hadams06
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

BT REWARD CARD £110

Hi, 

I signed up for BT FIBRE 2 in July, my activation date was the 7th Aug 2020. I am now out of my 2 week cancellation period, but cannot see any rewards available to claim/collect. 

Please can a MOD contact me regarding this, 

Ms Adams 

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
PaddyB
Message 2 of 9

Re: BT REWARD CARD £110

Hi @Hadams06,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't been able to claim your BT Reward Card. I'll be able to help you with this.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Vips
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

Hi PaddyB,

I’m having the same issue as others. BT broadband activated on 4th August, but when I log in, it’s showing no reward. I’m due the £110 MasterCard reward.

Many thanks

Vips

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 4 of 9

Hi @Vips welcome to the forum and sorry that your reward card is not available to claim. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to get the claim processed for you.

cheers

John

Benett1996
Beginner
Message 5 of 9

Also going through the same thing would be greatful if one of the mods can pm me 

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 6 of 9

Hi @Benett1996 welcome to the forum and thanks for posting and sorry the reward card is not available to claim. Would you check and confirm that your broadband has been active for at least 14 days now? 

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Benett1996
Beginner
Message 7 of 9

Ive had my account for a good couple of months now contacted you guys before about it but was put aside this is false advertisement
0 Ratings
Firsttimewifi
Beginner
Message 8 of 9

I’m having the same problem but with a £50 one 

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 9 of 9

Hi @Benett1996  & @Firsttimewifi 

Welcome guys.

I'm sorry that you haven't received the reward card included with the packages you both ordered.  I have sent each of you a private message with steps on how you can get in touch with us and we'll look into this for you.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings