cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BT REWARD CARD NOT ARRIVED

I had my broadband installed back in June, and still not received my reward card. Online team keep giving different information and time scales. One says 30 working days, another says 45 working days. Either way its passed the time, and still not received. Disappinting.  

Has anyone else experienced this?

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT REWARD CARD NOT ARRIVED

Hi @dk2000,

I'm sorry you haven't received your BT Rewards Card. If you send me in your details, I'll be able to get this investigated.

Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hi I already have a case open but not had a response still .

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @dk2000,

In order for me to be able to investigate this, I do need you to fill in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile. 

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

HiPaddy

I have done as you mentioned below and contacted you via your profile. 

I am exteremely disapointed in BT online help. I am hoping you can resolve this for me within 24 hours. I have run out of patience. I had cases open, and they said they will look into it and get back to me within 5 working days for a replacement reward card. Since i havent heard back , i contacted online help again, and yesterday they sent me exactly same message saying they will come back to me in 5 days! 

I should have had a proper response by now. This is unacceptable, i feel like you are deliberately using delaying tactics.

Please could you look into this matter, if i dont hear back with a satisfying response, please send me the number of your manager and i will have to take this further.

Look forward to hearing from you ASAP.

0 Ratings