cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Corsair650
Beginner
Message 1 of 12

BT REWARD, SAMSUNG A10

When i signed up for a broadband/tv package, the offer was add a sim, and get a samsung A10 from BT. That was 6 weeks ago, No phone as yet, although Ive been told Im eligable. I haven't got an email to claim it either. Today I called, and was told I wouldn't get it, But a tablet to put the sim in, which is rediculous, as I have BT broadband. 

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 12

Re: BT REWARD, SAMSUNG A10

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 12

Hi @Corsair650 and welcome to the community.

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry there's been some confusion with this offer. Are you able to post a link or screen shot of that particular offer and we'll take a look for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Corsair650
Beginner
Message 4 of 12

If it was still available I would, as it's  now no longer available maybe you can look it up from past offers

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 12

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Corsair650
Beginner
Message 6 of 12

Google BT Samsung A10 offer, it was available in Samsung.
0 Ratings
Corsair650
Beginner
Message 7 of 12

Yes,  that's the offer, on the bt order form on BT website, it mentioned if I added a sim to the order, Then I would recieve this phone. I added the sim as My partner's phone is old, the sim arrived 6 weeks ago, and paying £10 per month for it, Only to be told yesterday that it's a Samsung tablet not a phone.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 12

Thanks for confirming that @Corsair650 .

I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team.
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Please forward the details and I'll look into this for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Corsair650
Beginner
Message 9 of 12

As i was told by bt mobilie, that i wasn't eligable even though i was told i was, I cancelled the package, and have been credited as I was sold the package by misleading information. My Account has been creited accordingly to £.0.00 and that's good enough for Me, .......  case closed.

0 Ratings
Ali-b-blue
Beginner
Message 10 of 12

Hi I'm also having this problem, on the phone to bt at the moment but there saying they cant find it on my account! 

0 Ratings