Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 19

BT REWARDS CARD

Go to solution

Hi

I took out BT Broadband and TV as a new customer in July but when I check my Rewards my BT Rewards card is still not showing up.  I have rang and emailed BT countless times but no-one seems to know which department can help me. Does anyone know who I need to contact as the time left to claim my reward is running out.  Many thanks and appreciate any help!

0 Ratings
18 REPLIES 18
Message 2 of 19

Re: BT REWARDS CARD

Go to solution

Hi @MicheleA I'm really sorry the reward card is not available to be claimed in MyBT. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be able to help. We're quite busy at the moment so it will take us longer than normal to reply. 

Beginner
Message 3 of 19

Go to solution

Hi,

I have the same problem also, could you please advise me of the contacts for the moderation team.

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 4 of 19

Go to solution

Hi @Unhappy70,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear that you have been unable to claim your Reward Card. I have sent you a private message 🙂

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 5 of 19

Go to solution

I'm having the same problem, I took out a new broadband package and after two weeks and 5 engineers to get it installed and working now the reward card that was advertised isn't in my rewards. It's not been the best service from BT. 

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 6 of 19

Go to solution

Hi @Spencer1,

Welcome to the Community. I'm sorry to hear about all the problems you have had getting your service up and running. WE can take a look into the Reward Card for you, I have sent you a private message.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 7 of 19

Go to solution

I am having the same issue unfortunately. 

My rewards card should be showing by now and the rewards page is saying I have no rewards available.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 19

Go to solution

Hi @natbrookes,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't been able to claim your BT Reward Card. I'll be able to help you with this.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 9 of 19

Go to solution

Hi there,

I'm also having issues with claiming my rewards card, even after the cancellation period has passed.

Would appreciate any assistance.

Thanks,

Calum

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 19

Go to solution

Hi @Qlydae and welcome.

I'm sure we can help you also. Can you just confirm when the order was placed and when the service was activated?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings