Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Byron_newton
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

BT RIPPING ME OFF!!!!

Go to solution

Dear BT

I am a BT customer of broadband & phone package I have received a bill of £135.84 £99.00 for a visit from a openreach engineer arrange by BT & myself to get my broadband up and running due to it dropping connection all the time I was told there would be a £99.00 charge if anything needed fixing then when the openreach engineer come to my house I asked him if they would be a charge he told me no so I let him get on with the work I am now lumbered with a £99.00 bill for a visit from an openreach engineer who told me it was going to be FREE I am unable to pay this amount I have until the 4 February to pay it I am unable to meet the payment date as I am out of work and I know that my line will be restricted with more charges! I want you to please have a look at this for me,  once my contract is up with BT in april of this year I am leaving you as I seem to have nothing but problems with you, and your prices are through the roof!!!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT RIPPING ME OFF!!!!

Go to solution

This is a customer to customer forum, there are no BT employees here except the presence of the moderators.

Have you tried contacted billing/customer service explaining your situtation?

If this helped you please click the Star beside my name.

If this answered your question please click "Mark as Accepted Solution" below.
0 Ratings
Byron_newton
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

yes there useless & i think there customer loyalty is no whare near as good as iv had before from other isp

Guru
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@Byron_newton wrote:

yes there useless & i think there customer loyalty is no whare near as good as iv had before from other isp

Couldn't agree more 🙂

Then I would advise you contacting the moderators, they normally respond within 3 working days.

They will take personal ownership over your case until it's resolved, you can contact them here.

If this helped you please click the Star beside my name.

If this answered your question please click "Mark as Accepted Solution" below.
0 Ratings
geo1986
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
The engineer lied to you, he must have put on his report the problem was in your premises. Was the visit difficult in any way?

The mods should be able to help, BT have a department that speak with openreach about these problems.
0 Ratings