cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spluff
Expert
Message 31 of 40

Re: FAO Admin or Robbie Mac

I still haven't been contacted can you please chase this.
0 Ratings
Message 32 of 40

@spluff I'm really sorry about that, I'll chase this up now.

0 Ratings
spluff
Expert
Message 33 of 40

Can you tell me what is happening - again I have had no response after waiting another 8 days.

I was told by Colin Cleary that this incident was highest priority (this was on 9th Feb)

I have asked multiple times for an update and for you to get someone to contact me and its not happening.

This is a complete joke yet again.....  

0 Ratings
spluff
Expert
Message 34 of 40

Robbie asked me to email Colin Cleary - but I lost his email address. Can someone please message it to me... I asked Robbie but he has ignored my request. This is dragging on for far too long now.

0 Ratings
Message 35 of 40

Hi @spluff,

I'm sorry to hear that the issue with your online bill is still ongoing and that you haven't had an update regarding your case. I'm aware that your case had been escalated and I've sent you a PM with the contact details for the manager dealing with your case.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
spluff
Expert
Message 36 of 40

Right, I emailed Colin Cleary on Wednesday 18th and I still havent heard anything back.   Can someone please find out what is happening.

I was told that this case was the highest priority and would be given updates...

The lack of updates and communication is very annoying...

Thanks

0 Ratings
spluff
Expert
Message 37 of 40

Can somebody sort this out????

Colin still has not been in touch with me and I am getting really annoyed.

0 Ratings
Message 38 of 40

Hi @spluff Very sorry that you have not been contacted back yet. Colin has been unexpectedly out of the office for the last few days. @RobbieMac is back in the office tomorrow and will pick this up then and contact you.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
spluff
Expert
Message 39 of 40

I have not been contacted by Robbie or Colin!!!!!!!

What is going on here? I was told this was high priority and would be sorted.

Can you get one of them to call me. I presume Colin is back in the office now?????????
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 40 of 40

Hi @spluff,

I am so sorry that we have not been in touch with you.

Your complaint was escalated to Colin but unfortunately he is out of the office and will be for an extended period of time.  As Robbie understands the detail of your complaint I have asked @RobbieMac to give you a call tomorrow as he is out of the office until then.

I appreciate that the delay in getting this sorted is unacceptable and I am so sorry it has taken so long.  I will get Robbie on the case tomorrow to progress with this.

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings