Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mushy101
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 27

Re: BT Reward Card Blocked

Go to solution

Hi John

This issue was never resolved, unfortunately work and life in general has been manic and i was unable to follow this up. I was fobbed off with the same repsonse that i recieved on the phone, that the card wasnt activated in time. This would be an acceptable response if it wasnt for the fact that i stated that i was never given any activation details.

Suffice to say, i will think twice about renewing my contract once up.

0 Ratings
Tezz
Aspiring Expert
Message 12 of 27

Go to solution

@mushy101wrote:

Hi John

This issue was never resolved, unfortunately work and life in general has been manic and i was unable to follow this up. I was fobbed off with the same repsonse that i recieved on the phone, that the card wasnt activated in time. This would be an acceptable response if it wasnt for the fact that i stated that i was never given any activation details.

Suffice to say, i will think twice about renewing my contract once up.

I can understand your frustration with BT here, and it’s a disgrace, that they have not resolved it for you.  This is not your fault, as you was never given the activation details.

0 Ratings
Normzydj
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 27

Go to solution
Have renewed contract how do I apply for some reason won't allow me
0 Ratings
CJT80
Recognised Expert
Message 14 of 27

Go to solution

@mushy101

It's useful to put @ and then select the name of the person you want to address the post to in this case @JohnC2 who is the moderator.. 

Hopefully he will see this post and come back 

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 15 of 27

Go to solution

Hi @mushy101

I have flagged your post to the moderators to come back and post.  As @CJT80 as mentioned if you include the @ infront of johns name he will see your message. 

They will post back here shortly, please check back 

JohnC2
Message 16 of 27

Go to solution

Hi @mushy101 Sorry you were unable to get your reward card issue resolved. 

We will be happy to look into this further for you if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

CJT80
Recognised Expert
Message 17 of 27

Go to solution

@Normzydj

it's best to start your own thread on here. 

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
mushy101
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 27

Go to solution

Thanks guys, i have had an email from someone fromt he BT Rewards department, he has said that a new activation code will be sent via email, i'mm just looking out for it now.

Will report back if this was successful.

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 19 of 27

Go to solution

Hi @mushy101 Thanks for the update and do post back to let us know how you get on.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
mushy101
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 27

Go to solution

Hi @JohnC2

Thanks for keeping an eye out on this, i dont want to sound irate but i really am, the time i have wasted over this £100 card has probably cost me twice as much if i just worked.

The person that emailed me was from grg.com, he said that an activation code would be sent witin 48-72 hours, that was a week ago. The last email asked me to contacT customer services at you guessed it.. Pure Card. i called Pure Card on 0344 800 6435 to be met by an unhelpful staff member saying it wasnt their issue, the card is blocked and funds returned to BT, this is the 4th time i have had the exact same conversation!! They keep saying it is BT who need to reissue the card.

How is this the customers fault, the lady at Pure Card even insinuated that there might be a problem sending activation codes to hotmail.com my email address.

So basically i have wasted time once again following this up when it isnt even my fault, a multi billion pound compnay cant even get this right, next time il be sure not to be enticed by these silly offers and just go for the overall best package. I'm guessing BT rely on the obfuscation so that a percentage of customers never get what they are entitled to.

I have all the email transcripts and also the name of the operator at Pure, not that it will get me anywhere.

0 Ratings