cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tracy70
Message 1 of 6

BT Reward Card Delivery

Hello,

I just wanted to find out if there is anyway to actually find out if my reward card has actually been sent as it states on the BT reward website that it was the dispatch date for the 8 May 2018.

As I have also emailed the reward card team about asking if this has been issued or away to track the dleivery of the £150 card but they have not responded.

Thanks, Tracy

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Reward Card Delivery

Hi @tracy70

We can ask a moderator to look into it for you, if it was posted on the 8th it should be with you by now... Lets get a moderator over to help... 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
tracy70
Message 3 of 6

Hi,

Thank You @Dean007

Tracy

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @tracy70

Thanks for your post!

It can take up to 30 days to receive the reward card.  My advice at this moment in time is to wait until that time has elapsed.  If you still haven't received it after that time then we'll certainly look into it for you then.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
tracy70
Message 5 of 6

Hi Robbie

Thank You, Just thought that if it was sent on the 08/04/2018 it would have arrived.

Thank You, Tracy
0 Ratings
tracy70
Message 6 of 6

Hi

Unsure what's happened but when I got the email with the subject 'We've sent your reward' there is a link to track my reward however after signing in today it isn't any longer showing my reward anyone else had this problem.

Tracy

0 Ratings