Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stu5
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

BT Reward Card - Fed up chasing

Go to solution

Hi

I signed up to BT broadband on 26 Jun and went live on 10 Jul, all was great.  However, when I signed up there was an £80 reward card offer, which didn't show in the rewards website after my go live.  I contacted customer services and was told had to wait the 14 day cooling off period which was fair enough.  Tried again after this time and still nothing there, contacted customer services again and this time was told it would be posted out within 30 days. On 10 Aug I received an email saying it would be posted shortly, success at last I thought until I read it and it said for £50.  Contacted customer services again on that day was was told they would refer it to the promotions team who would contact me in 5-7 working days and I have heard anything since.

Is there any other way to get this solved as obviously contacting customer services is getting me nowhere, just frustrated?

Thanks
Stu

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
JohnC2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Reward Card - Fed up chasing

Go to solution

Hi @stu5, welcome to the forum and sorry the reward card is for the incorrect value and you have not been contacted back yet. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you get this corrected.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
stu5
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Reward Card - Fed up chasing

Go to solution
It’s now been sorted. Thanks for your help. 👍
0 Ratings