Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 11

BT Reward Card - Incorrect amount

Go to solution

Hi,

This is my first time posting and I really only am out of desparation and the hope that someone might be able to help me please.

I've had an issue with a BT reward card that I claimed in late September for a £150 reward card that when I claimed advised I was only entitled to £125.

I have full proof of all order emails that my order was placed on 24th Aug 2017 and therefore I am entitled to a £150 reward card.

I have been in touch with the BT Voucer team so many times, backwards and forwards with everyone I spoke to saying my order was only entitled to a £125 reward card.  I eventually managed to speak to someone that confirmed via email that I was actually due the £150 card, they were very sorry for the confusion and the reward card for the £125 would be posted out to me.  I was also advised in this communication that as soon as I received the reward card they would top this up with the additional £25 if I reverted with the reward card ID number.

This never happened and a few days ago I got in contact to advise that I had not received my reward card at all let alone the correct amount. They then seemed to resolve this very quickly and I got the reward card in the post two days later which I was most grateful for.

However when doing as instructed and reverting the ID number of the reward card to the voucher team they have advised that they need to further invetigate, this will take 5-10 days and that if the investigation is succesful I will then get a replacement card sent. 

I just don't know what to do next as it took me so long, so much of my time and so many communication threads to get the voucher team to actually look properly at my order and confirm that it was placed on the 24th Aug 2017 and I was due the £150 reward card and I have aboslutely no idea why it has to be investigated again when they have already investigated and advised they would top up the card when i received it.  

To top it all off I also tried to activate the reward card for £125 but the card said failed to activate on the Purecard website and I can't now get through at all to their customer support department despite being on hold for over 20 minutes. 

I very much feel that this now won't get resolved, I'll be back to square one and this issue won't ever get resolved.  I switched to BT from Sky with good faith that this was a great incentive to receive a reward card and now feel that this has been a mistake on my part as BT have no intention of resolving the issue and honouring the reward card I am entitled to through my placed broadband order.

If anyone has any advise or can help me as to the next steps that i should take please I would be most grateful.

Thanks very much for your help.

Kind Regards

Louise Brown.

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 11

Re: BT Reward Card - Incorrect amount

Go to solution

Welcome to this user forum.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution

Hi Keith,

Thanks very much for your help

Kind Regards

Louise.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @louisebrown1980

Sorry the incorrect amount was received.

I can have this investigated, please send us in your details, you will find a contact the mods link in my profile in section about me.

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

Hi Stuart,

Thanks so much for your update and help.

Apologies for appearing stupid but how do I access my Profile?  Is this linked to my BT Forum login or my general 'MyBT' login which i access to look at my bills etc?

I've clicked on my signin name on the forum but can't see a section called 'Me'.

Thanks for help

Louise.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

Hi Louise 

If you click my name you will be able to access my profile and see the section about me.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

Hi Stuart,

I just clicked on you and worked that out too!  Sorry!  

Thanks for help, will send over my details now.

Kind Regards

Louise.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

hi Louise 

No need to apologise 🙂

Stuart 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

Go to solution

Hi Stuart,

Thank you 🙂

I've just filled out the contact form to send my details over to you.  Hope you get them ok and please let me know if there's anything else you need me to send over?

Thanks very much for your help.

Louise.

0 Ratings
kkkk
Aspiring Expert
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution

Just for clarity, as you say, 24th Aug was the last day of the £150 offer, on the 25th it went to £125

From 16.08.17 until 24.08.17 new to BT customers are eligible for a £50 BT Reward Card when ordering a BT Broadband package and a £150 BT Reward Card when ordering a BT Infinity package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading to BT Infinity or those adding just BT TV are excluded.

From 25.08.17 until 31.08.17 new to BT customers are eligible for a £125 BT Reward Card when ordering a BT Infinity package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading to BT Infinity or those adding just BT TV are excluded.

In the BT Offer Terms & Conditions section, towards the bottom of the page

https://www.productsandservices.bt.com/products/bt-reward-card

0 Ratings