Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
H0w
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 10

BT Reward Card Not Received

Go to solution

Hi.  On 5th October, I went live with phone/broadband (purchased via MoneySavingExpert .com) and soon after applied for my BT Reward Card.  However, I still haven't received it. 

- I got my original confirmation/BT Reward Card Activation email on 12th October.

- When the card didn’t arrive, I re-applied for a replacement (2nd Activation email dated 16th November).

- That card didn’t arrive either, so I re-applied yet again (3rd Activation email dated 6th December).

Each time, Cardholder Services confirm that a Reward Card has been issued and will reach me within 7-10 wording days.  It's been a long time now and I'm worried there is something wrong with the process.

Can anyone please help me with a solution?

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: BT Reward Card Not Received

Go to solution

Hi @H0w

Thanks for your post and welcome back!  I have moved your post to start your own thread as that's the best thing to do.

Sorry that you still haven't received the reward card.  I can see from your comments that you have chased this quite a few times now and despite receiving emails saying the card has been issued nothing has arrived.

Send us over your details and we'll check what happened.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
H0w
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Hi Robbie. Thanks for coming back to me so quickly. As requested, I've sent through all the required information via the Contact Form. Fingers crossed .....

@RobbieMacwrote:

Hi @H0w

Thanks for your post and welcome back!  I have moved your post to start your own thread as that's the best thing to do.

Sorry that you still haven't received the reward card.  I can see from your comments that you have chased this quite a few times now and despite receiving emails saying the card has been issued nothing has arrived.

Send us over your details and we'll check what happened.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @H0w I'm really sorry you've had to contact us so many times about your reward card.

I have contacted the team that deals with these claims, it will take them a few days to update me but I'll get back to you as soon as I have an update.

Thanks

Community ModeratorStephanie
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
H0w
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

Much appreciated. Thanks!

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

No problem @H0w Smiley Happy

The team actually got back to me this morning. They are getting this investigated further on their end, as the previous reward cards appear to have been sent out and they're not sure why you haven't received them (we have double-checked your address and it is correct on their end).

They may have to do another resend, but I'll be able to confirm that at the start of next week.

Thanks

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
H0w
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

Hi Stephanie. Many thanks for keeping me updated Smiley Happy  Just a thought - please mention to the Team when they respond that - if they re-issue the card (for the 4th time) - please could they send RECORDED DELIVERY? ie. so that it's tracked/signature required on delivery?  Or if they can't/alternatively - can BT arrange to credit the amount directly to my BT Account? would that be an option?? 

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @H0w 

@H0w wrote:

please could they send RECORDED DELIVERY? ie. so that it's tracked/signature required on delivery? 

I double-checked this and that's not possible unfortunately, we don’t have an agreement with our card suppliers to send via recorded delivery.

The rewards team got back to me there and advised that the suppliers re-sent a new card on the 04/01. They've given me a timescale of 10 working days so I'll contact you back on Monday 21/01 as I happen to be out of the office Friday 18th. If you get the reward card before then, please do update this thread.

It's very unusual for so many cards to not be received, have you had any other problems not receiving other correspondence by any chance?

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
H0w
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution
Hi. My card has been received and activated, so everything is sorted. Thanks very much.
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

@H0w thank you for letting us know, great news Smiley Happy

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings