cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 12

Re: ***BT Reward Card Not Received***

Go to solution

Hi @MDW9  I gave you a quick call earlier and left a voice mail for you. Sorry this did not arrive as promised. I've been back to the promotions team and they have double checked the address with me and arranged for another replacement card. This will take another 3 weeks approx and I'll keep an eye on things to ensure that it is received this time.

Cheers
John 

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 12

Re: ***BT Reward Card Not Received***

Go to solution

Hi @MDW9  I wanted to check if you have now received your reward card. Post back and let me know.

cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings