cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 7

BT Reward Card Still not arrived despite being 'dispatched' on May 1st

Go to solution

I really need some help with claiming my reward card, because despite numerous calls and emails my reward card has still not arrived! It was supposedly dispatched at the beginning of may which means it has been nearly 4 months.

I've seen a number of posts about this, which does lead me to believe the poor communication and lack of help is widespread. The deciding factor when choosing BT was the reward card, otherwise I would have chosen a different provider in my area so this is something which really needs to be sorted.

I've checked the page with the FAQ's about reward cards, called numerous times and have also sent many emails but none of this has been of any help. I haven't even received a response to my latest email which I sent over a week ago.

Can someone please give me some advice as to what to do next? 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Reward Card Still not arrived despite being 'dispatched' on May 1st

Go to solution

Hi @lewparker

I appreciate you have called and emailed,  unfortuantly the rewards are issues by a third party which doesnt help. Have you filled in the Chase my reward form?

Highlighted
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

hi @Dean007, I did towards the end of May but it didn't lead to anyone providing an answers. I have submitted the form again, but given the outcome last time I'm not entirely hopeful. Is there anything else you can suggest might help?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @lewparker

Thanks for the getting back. I think as you have done everything you can we can ask the moderation team to help. 

They are fairly busy, they will come and post on this thread and will either offer advice or a private link to contact them. Once you use the link it can take upto 72 hours for them to contact you. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for your help @Dean007, I'll wait and see what the moderation team come back with

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Community Manager - Retired
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

@lewparker sorry you chased this reward card to no avail.

If you can send us your details, we'll get this investigated for you. You can find our contact link by going to my profile page and going to the "Click here to contact the mods" link.

Thanks

Highlighted
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @lewparker

Thanks again for taking the time to chat with me this afternoon.

Sorry it took so long to receive the reward card.  I went to my colleagues about this when I picked up your case and they explained that they had raised it as a missing claim.  They processed it manually from their end and I'm pleased that you've got it now Smiley Happy

I'll go ahead and close this off today as agreed!

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings