Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kate8
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

BT Reward Card & M&S Voucher

Hi

I took out a BT landline & broadband package on 04th January 2020 (new customer). As part of the package I should have got a £110 reward  (£70 BT reward card and a £40 M&S voucher). My broadband was activated on 20th Jan. The cooling period had passed. I’m now having trouble claiming my rewards. I submitted my £40 M&S voucher claim via a link on 7th Feb, yet I’m still to receive this after the 45 day period. When I check under my reward  for the bt reward card it says ‘no rewards available at the moment’. I’ve contacted BT via online chat on 7th Feb and to be told I should email info@cardholdersvs.com for my rewardI. I have done this. Then they forwarded my email to BT Reward team. Below reply from the team: 

'Good Morning,
Thank you for your email.
Unfortunately we cannot assist you if you have not redeemed your reward.
If your reward is not showing up then you will need to contact BT as we are the card issuer.
You took your contract and deal out with BT, they are responsible for the claims process.
Soon as you have claimed we then take over as we process the card and any queries regarding the card is our responsibility.'

My question is, who should process the reward to be activated????

I would be grateful if you could help and resolve the issue.

Thank you

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Reward Card & M&S Voucher

@kate8 

This would have been the reward offer provided you applied online.

https://www.bt.com/manage/bt-reward-card/

From 03.01.20 until 09.01.20 new to BT customers are eligible for a £40 Reward Card when ordering a Broadband Unlimited Package, £70 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Package, £80 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited, and a £100 Reward Card when ordering an Ultrafast Fibre 100 or 250 Package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading their BT broadband or those adding just BT TV are excluded.

There may have been changes to the order.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Reward Card & M&S Voucher

Hi @kate8 and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry there's been a delay in getting the rewards out to you. I'm sure I'll be able to help. I've sent you a private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team. Just drop me over a reply with the details and we’ll check it out.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings