cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BT Reward Card and M&S Voucher

I recently switched my broadband provider to BT (setting up the account on November 18th) with the new internet put live on December 11th. I ordered it through a Uswitch.com link to the BT site which promised a £100 BT Reward Card and £40 M&S Voucher for signing up in this way - one of the main reasons for me choosing to switch to BT.

However since it was put live, I have been unable to claim either the BT Reward Card or the M&S Voucher as expected. The 'My Rewards' section of my account where I am supposed to be able to claim just says that I have "no rewards available"?

I have previously contacted BT a couple of times about this issue, but have been unable to get it resolved so far. Help would be appreciated.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Reward Card and M&S Voucher

@Samuel_Bennett 

Did you place your order online?

Have you filled in the form here https://www.broadbandbenefits.co.uk/marksandspencers/

It can take 45 days after you claim, to receive the voucher.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Yes, I did place the order online on the BT website through a referral link from the Uswitch.com offer.

I filled in that form for the M&S voucher on December 31st after speaking with BT support for the second time - however I never received any sort of confirmation email that my voucher was on it's way to me? Of course it is still within the 45 days since my claim for that though...

With the £100 BT Reward Card however, as I mentioned when following the process to claim that is described on the BT website, all it says under 'my rewards' is that I don't have rewards available to claim, which of course should not be the case?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Samuel_Bennett,

Welcome and thanks for your posts.

Sorry for the delay receiving the reward card and M&S voucher.  As it has been passed the 14 days from when your services were connected and the reward is still not showing available to claim we will pick this up and give you a hand from here.  We can double check the M&S voucher too.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings