Did you mean: 
hewdogg81
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

BT Reward Card not received almost 3 months from install

Go to solution

Hello,

Can anyone offer any help with the below

Services were installed and activated on 11/5/18, waited until 15/5/18 to claim BT Reward mastercard as there was an issue with the system processing my services had been activated. Great News BT reward card dispatched on 22/5/18 confirmed by text message and email, 30 days pass shock horror NO sign on reward card. 

Complaint raised via live chat on 26/6/18, and was told card was unable to be disptached due to an unforeseen error and that a replacement order was made apologies made and i would receive confirmation when this was dispatched. 

26/6/18 confirmation again reward card was dispatched and i should receive it in 30 days (Which i now know to be 30 working days) Waiting and waiting.... 5 days away from the delivery date, i receive a surprise email stating yet again card was not able to be dispatched (this was despite being assured it was manually dispatched)

I am now being qouted yet another 30 days for delivery of the reward card, it seems as though BT is making sure to they get the reward card value in confirmed paid bills from customers before even attemping to process orders and dispatch reward cards.

The excuses being reeled off are an absolute joke as i work in custome services myself and i have been there and done that im afraid, generic excuses regarding system errors over and over. 

This new wait of 30 working days puts my total wait by the time i should receive the SIGN UP reward at close to 4 months (not confident at all i will ever receive it) and i quite frankly i find this totally unacceptable from a comany of BT stature.

Anywhere else when a complaint is made and clear mistakes are made, the party at fault will expedite the dispatch of a reward and ensure the wait is minimal so as not to inconveniance anyone. Whereas BT just reel off a 30 day wait nothing we can do

Any help is appreciated 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Don2
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Reward Card not received almost 3 months from install

Go to solution

I can't offer any help i'm afraid.  I've contacted them roughly 10 times trying to this issue resolved.  Every time they lie to me saying I will receive it by a set date and every time the date passes with nothing happening.

Utterly disgraceful customer service

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @hewdogg81,

I'm sorry you haven't received your BT Reward Card. I'll be able to chase this with our Rewards Team.

Please can you send me in your details using the " Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
hewdogg81
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Iv had that 3 times now, 2 missed delivery dates, promises of orders made and dates for new deliverys, email disptach confirmations and then said delviery dates passed and same old lies and excuses with new orders placed and new delivery dates. WIll be close to 5 months if it does eventually arrive with this new delivery timetable

@Don2wrote:

I can't offer any help i'm afraid.  I've contacted them roughly 10 times trying to this issue resolved.  Every time they lie to me saying I will receive it by a set date and every time the date passes with nothing happening.

Utterly disgraceful customer service

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @hewdogg81 thanks for sending in your details.

We’re checking this and @StephanieG will be back in touch as soon as we have confirmation of what’s happened here.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @hewdogg81 thanks for taking my call there. I'm glad you have now received your rewards card and have been able to use it 🙂

Thanks

Community ModeratorStephanie
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
hewdogg81
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution
Reward Card received activated and been able to use. The best customer service Iv received in the forum

Much appreciated for all the help