Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

BT Reward Card via uSwitch Deal

Go to solution

I placed an order on 9th January for BT Superfast Fibre 1 via uSwitch online over their app and am now set up with my home broadband as of this evening following a visit from a BT engineer.

My understanding was that I am eligible for a £70 reward card upon completing the offer and purchasing the contract, which I have done so. However, although my ordered stopped remaining "open" about an hour or so ago I still am unable to claim my reward card despite being good to go.

How can I claim my reward card given the situation I'm in and the fact that when I click claim reward it says I have no rewards available?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Reward Card via uSwitch Deal

Go to solution

You need to wait until the cooling off period has expired

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thank you very much for clarifying that.

Do you know how long this might be?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

@MartinFarrell 

If you visit this page.

https://www.bt.com/manage/bt-reward-card/

14 days from today, you should be able to claim your reward.

If there were any third party offers, like M&S vouchers, these have to be claimed via a different website.

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

this forum help. https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Claiming-a-BT-Reward-card/td-p/1857030

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Thank you so much for that, appreciate it.

0 Ratings