Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smurphy
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 32

BT Reward Card?

Go to solution

Hi, I have been a BT internet customer for many years and I got an offer to re-sign in and get a £50 reward card,  I have done so and my package went live (already was) but yet no reward showing up in the "my rewards section"?

Can you help me out moderators, please. 

Thanks.

j

0 Ratings
31 REPLIES 31
smurphy
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 32

Re: BT Reward Card?

Go to solution

This is the response from your "customer service team" I dont lie.jpgUltimate customer service.jpg

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 32

Go to solution

That is what I would expect, as it normally only applies to new customers. Lets see what a moderator has to say. It could be a spam message after your personal details, are you sure the email came from BT?

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
smurphy
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 32

Go to solution
Yes I agree with it normally being for a new customer however the email stated as a thank you for "renewing".

Thank you for asking a MOD to take a look. I have posted pictures of the email and the online chat.
0 Ratings
smurphy
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 32

Go to solution

Yes it also said when I clicked on the package in the bt.com about the £50. 

0 Ratings
smurphy
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 32

Go to solution

Untitled.jpg

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 32

Go to solution

I would expect at least a 14 day delay before you could claim, so you would be out of the cancellation period.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 32

Go to solution

Hi @smurphy

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

Sorry for the conflicting info you have received.  I am going to be completely honest with you and say I don't know the answer.  I was also under the impression it was for new customers only.  I'll ask the question though for you and I'll post back when I find out for sure.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
smurphy
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 32

Go to solution

That would be ok if I was told that and not fobbed off by the online chat people, I have no plans to change from BT I think and also advise my customers to change to BT as I do not get any issues and when I have they are sorted quite quickly. 

thanks for your reply buddy

0 Ratings
smurphy
Aspiring Expert
Message 10 of 32

Go to solution

Have you heard anything back from BT @RobbieMac?. It clearly was not meant for just new customers as I have the emails from BT direct and it even said on the main BT.com page when I logged in to check my package. 

0 Ratings