cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
tricky72
Message 1 of 2

BT Reward Card

I am very disappointed with BT. The fact that you have to claim a reward that has already been offered as a dirty trick by a corporate company to ensure that offer take ups are reduced to please the share holders. The customer service is extremely poor as they should ensure that customers are aware of or even complete the claim for the customer to ensure they are satisfied with their new BT contract with all its intensives that were offered. I signed up in late December 2018 and waited patiently for my Reward card only to find out its no longer valid and nothing can be done about it, it daylight robbery offering rewards and not helping customers received the rewards they were promised. I can imagine my elderly parents signing up for this and never getting the rewards, it does beg the question of which way is BT's moral compass pointing? Regards Rick
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Reward Card

Hi @tricky72  Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry you have not received your reward card. I can't guarantee we will be able to get the reward card as the 3 months has passed but I would like to look into this further for you to see if we can. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team. 
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings