Did you mean: 
Highlighted
dnutting
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

BT Reward Card

Go to solution

Hi,

I rang the BT contracts team to negotiate a new 18 month broadband contract on 21.3.19 (I Spoke to BT advisor Bianca). As part of the negotiated agreement, Bianca told me I would be receiving a £50 reward card (which I’m sure can easily be verified from the recorded call at that time).

Shortly after this time, I contacted BT to enquire when the reward card would be sent to me and you replied telling me this had been checked and “the reward card will be sent 35 days after the date of the order” (incident XXX).

I contacted BT again on 5.5.19 as I’d still not received the reward card. I received a message (please check incident XXX) telling me I’m “not eligible for the reward card claim”!!!

I contacted BT again shortly after and was told an advisor would contact me (which he did – Andrew Johns - but I missed his call). I then received an e-mail on 15.5.19 (Ref. VOL013-XXX) from Andrew saying the team were “still working on it” and they would get back to me shortly.   

I contacted them on 23.5.19 as I’d still not heard anything.

Obviously, I’m now quite angry as it seems BT are simply not honouring the negotiated renewal and providing me with the Reward Card that was promised at the time.

Can anyone advise?

David XXX.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Reward Card

Go to solution

Hi @dnutting,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting.

I can understand your frustration and I'm sorry your complaint hasn't been resolved. I would like to take a look at what is happening with you complaint.

I've sent you an private message with details on how you can contact the team.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @dnutting,

Thank you for taking my call today. I'm really sorry there has been a delay in you receiving your Rewards Card. I've checked the details of your account and I can see that the Rewards Card was order on the 15th of May.

It normally take around 30 days to arrive and this you should receive this no later than the 15th Of June.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
dnutting
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi Paddy,

Thanks for your help in this matter and getting a quick resolution for me - which was handled in a friendly and professional manner!  Much appreciated. 

Dave.

0 Ratings