cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 9

BT Reward Card

Hi,

I have switched to BT broadband in the beginning of March. Part of the deal was BT reward card £80.00.

However, I did not received it yet. I cove contacted BT customer service today and I was referred back to comparison website. I contacted comparison website and I was referred back to BT.

Can someone help me with information on how to get the reward card as do not want to loose it ?

Thanks,

Ernesta

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: BT Reward Card

@ernestagaubiene 

You should have been able to claim it 14 days after your service was activated, via this page

BT Reward Card

It has to be claimed, its not sent automatically.

There have been some issues with third party sites.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 9

I have logged in there and there is nothing to claim. What should I do next?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 9

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Please bear in mind that with the current crisis, it could take a long time for one of them to deal with your request.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 9

Hi, could you please confirm ~ timescale for response from moderators?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 9

@ernestagaubiene wrote:

Hi, could you please confirm ~ timescale for response from moderators?

It depends when they are on duty, not as many at weekends, but typically within 48 hours before they post an invite, but then you will have to wait in their queue before they can look into the issue.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 9

Hi @ernestagaubiene welcome to the forum and sorry you can't claim your reward card. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to get this claimed for you.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 9

Hi,

Have you been able to check information I sent and find out whats happening with BT Reward Card?

Thanks, Ernesta

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 9

@ernestagaubiene wrote:

Hi,

Have you been able to check information I sent and find out whats happening with BT Reward Card?

Thanks, Ernesta

Its going to take quite a while before your case is even looked at, as the moderators have a large queue of requests, and they are dealt with in strict order, apart from urgent welfare issues.

I suspect you are going to have to wait at least a week before you hear anything.