cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

BT Reward Card

Hi there. This is my last try to resolve this as I used all the possible channels. The next step will be filling a direct complaint to BT.
 I have put an order on 28 Feb/2020. When I did that, it was also a promo. A 80£ reward card and a 50£ Amazon voucher. The package arrived on 17 March and on 18 march the service was on. After a couple of days, i have completed the form for the Amazon voucher and of course i was trying to do so also for the card. But on my reward page nothing was show up. The Amazon voucher never arrived and also the reward card. For the reward card I tried to contact BT CS in 4 occasions:
Try nr 1- i was speak on live chat. the operator was looking into my account and he told me that in around 4-5 days i will receive an email with the details of how to get the card. He also gave me an e-mail where to address my question which is info@cardholdersvs.com. He also told me because of the delay he will apply a 5£ to my account, which never happened. I have sent an email to that address and someone responded me , telling me that nothing came up into their systems.
Try nr 2 - after 2 weeks i have phoned BT CS, and the operator again he apologize and again i am told to wait around 4-5 days for the instruction email. Of course i have received no email.
Try nr 3- after another 3 weeks I am calling again, and again the same story with 4-5 days. 
Try nr 4 - around 4 weeks ago I am calling again, and explain this is really frustrating as i am told every time the same story but the issue is still there. He put me in hold and look to my account. He told me that indeed the reward team was contacted, but under my account is not appearing any reward. He again put me on hold and he had a chat with his manager. After a couple of minutes he is telling me that somehow there is a glitch into the system, and his manager personally was looking to the time of the order, and indeed I should have the reward. He is telling me that definitely in a couple of days i will receive the email.
 Is useless to say that I never received any email , and i think i will never receive one .

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Reward Card

Hi @riacob and welcome.

I'm really sorry you've had such a bad experience trying to claim your rewards. I can help. I've dropped you a private message so please reply with the details and I'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 6

Dear David

I had a similar problem. I hope you will be able to help. My contract had already finished and I am now on a higher tarif.
Your prompt reaction to this would be much appreciated.

Thank you
Eduardo

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @EduardoM and welcome.

Thanks for posting. Can you just confirm when you placed your order, what it was for and when the service was activated?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 6

Thank you for your quick reaction
The order was placed around 8th April 2018 or thereabout

Delivery: Broadband equipment  on 25th Apr 2018

It was for Broadband I think Fiber 1 - I can let you have my account number if you wish to further investigate.

the service was activated? I think around 26th Apr 2018

I'm sure I was due to receive a reward card for 130GBP but it never arrived 

Thank you

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6

Thanks for confirming this info @EduardoM

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings