cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tanya2
Message 1 of 7

BT Reward Card

Having seen the black friday deal which included the £120 reward card i decided this was the package for me I tried to go through and order the pacakage online but had to call instead , i explained to the person on the phone i could not place the order online as your website could not find my address as the property is on a new housing development i was assured i would still get the reward card. I am now being told that because i did not place the order online i am not eligible for the reward card but this was not possible as I had to find the modem number etc because you could not trace my property at all online. I even queried through your BT facebook page why my confirmation email did not mention anything regarding the reward card? 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Reward Card

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

@tanya2 Sorry about the problems claiming your reward, in instances like this the adviser should have followed a process to ensure you could still claim your reward.

Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to help. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
tanya2
Message 4 of 7

Thank you for looking into it for me

0 Ratings
Griffon
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Neil I am in a similar position, could you help me?
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi @tanya2 Thanks for sending over your details. I've raised a case with the rewards team and will update you as soon as I hear back. Normally it takes 2-3 working days so I should have an updated next week.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @tanya2 the promotions team have got back to me and confirmed that a £120 reward card has been ordered for you. This will be with you within the next 45 days. 

I will now close the complaint on your account and should you now receive the reward card within the next 45 days please post back here and I will be happy to chase it up if needed.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings