cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 32

Re: BT Reward Card?

Go to solution

Hi @smurphy,

@RobbieMac is out of the office until Monday morning.

I take it you renewed through this link www.bt.com/savenow?

It takes up to 45 days for the reward to be processed and sent out to you. It's automatically ordered after the 14 day cooling off period Smiley Happy

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
smurphy
Aspiring Expert
Message 12 of 32

Go to solution

I followed the link in the email, the problem was that I questioned it on live chat and I was worried. I have been caught out like this before with BT many years ago and I thought... "here we go again" however I understand about the cooling off period now but I had no plans to change to anyone anyway. 

Thank you for the reply. 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 32

Go to solution

You are very welcome @smurphy.

I'm glad that I was able to clear that up for you.

Have a great day Smiley Happy

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Paulr7894
Contributor
Message 14 of 32

Go to solution

@smurphy @RobbieMac  I too had this email over the last week inviting me to renew my contract before 8th March to get a £50 reward card, I renewed my package but as with @smurphy  no reward was showing in the "my rewards section" when I signed in to the "claim my reward" site with my BT ID. The email inviting renewal and offering the £50 reward card if you renew by a certain date does say you have to manually claim your reward card so the fact it is "automatically ordered" after the cooling off period to arrive within a month or so is reassuring - provided it does actually automatically arrive of course.

0 Ratings
smurphy
Aspiring Expert
Message 15 of 32

Go to solution
I got an email yesterday stating mine is in the post. So let's wait and see, I believe it's sent out automatically now if you 're sign.. if you take an offer from the website you claim it via the rewards secti9n.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 32

Go to solution

@Paulr7894 

Reward cards sent as part of a contract renewal are sent automatically.

Reward cards sent as part of joining BT or taking a service for the first time must be claimed manually.

0 Ratings
Paulr7894
Contributor
Message 17 of 32

Go to solution

@smurphy  Glad yours is on its way 

@Keith_Beddoe  Thank you for the further clarification I appreciate it. I will wait patiently for it to arrive over the coming weeks.

0 Ratings
Oscarmax
Beginner
Message 18 of 32

Go to solution

On the 6th March i recieved a letter from BT regarding renewing my 18 month contract by the 8th March and I will recieve a £50 loyalty BT award card, 14 days after my cooling off period on the 22nd I contact BT, they now tell me I am not entitled, I ask why, but they say they have investigated the matter and yes I am not entitled, they know nothing about the BT letter?

What a con

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 19 of 32

Go to solution

Welcome to this user forum. @Oscarmax 

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 32

Go to solution

Hi @Oscarmax 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry that you're being told that you're not entitled to the offer you believe you signed up to.  We will need your details to check this out.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings