cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ltnibloe
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

BT Reward Card

Hi I switched over from Plusnet to Bt.I placed my order on the 1st of December and was activated on 16th December.I am due a reward card but when I try and claim it I am told there is no rewards to claim.I spoke to live chat and they said I had to claim it through the website I got the offer from but I can only claim my Marks and Spencers vouchers from there.Any help please?

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Reward Card

@ltnibloe 

Is this the offer that you qualified for?

From 22.11.19 until 02.12.19 new to BT customers are eligible for a £100 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Package, £125 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited, and a £125 Reward Card when ordering an Ultrafast Fibre 100 or 250 Package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading their BT broadband or those adding just BT TV are excluded.

The above info is on the rewards page where you claim your reward.

https://www.bt.com/manage/bt-reward-card/

I assume you have already claimed your M&S vouchers here.

https://www.broadbandbenefits.co.uk/marksandspencers/

Were there any changes to your original order, as they can affect th progress of the reward card?

0 Ratings
ltnibloe
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Yes that is the offer I qualified for and that is where I claimed my M&S vouchers.There were no changes to my order
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
ltnibloe
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Thanks
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 6 of 6

Hi @ltnibloe and welcome.

I'm sorry you're having problems claiming the reward card. I'll be happy to help you with that. I've sent you a private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team. Just drop me over a reply with the details and we’ll check it out.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings