cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HD1
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

BT Reward Card

I took out a new contract with BT during the Black Friday sale on 2 December 2019 and should have received a £120 Reward Card and £30 M&S voucher.  I've been trying to claim ever since.

The online link to claim the Reward Card is missing. I've spend half an hour on live chat passed to  two different people and also been passed to two different people when I rang up to chase it up two weeks later.  They each said it would be dealt with but that they were the wrong team and I would hear from BT within 5 working  days. All I got was an email from a third party saying they were unable to assist if the rewards card was not showing on my account, which is why I rang them in the first place! 

I see on this forum, lots of people have had the same trouble with BT.  How did you finally get a result, as live chat and phone calls don't seem to work, and there is no email address to contact them directly.  Do I have to raise a complaint?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
JohnC2
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Reward Card

Hi HD1, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry that you have been unable to get your rewards for the black Friday deal resolved. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we will be happy to help you with this.

cheers
John

0 Ratings