cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

BT Reward Card

Hi it been impossible to get my BT £80 Reward card, Condensed information as follows, ordered mobile sims via phone 29/2/20 (because online will not let you order 2 sims),Broadband and landline ordered online 29/2/20 to get an affiliate link offer, assured that accounts would be merged after going live, which has taken over 10 phone calls over a 4 week period,( with four account numbers allocated) it is now sorted. Now it has been impossible for me to access/see my Rewards, always says none available even though I have a BT email saying claim your BT £80 Reward card. Cant get any joy on phone lines, any help appreciated.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Reward Card

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Please bear in mind that with the current crisis, it could take a long time for one of them to deal with your request.

Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Thank You

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 5

Hi @WillWord8,

Thanks for taking the time to post. Sorry to hear that you have had so many problems with your account.

We can take a look into this for you, more than likely all the changing of account numbers has caused the problem. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team.

Thanks

Matt

Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Thanks have replied to your message.

0 Ratings