cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Clarkey321
Message 1 of 4

BT Reward card still not received & no record of it when I call??

When I renewed my Broadband & TV contract at the beginning of January I was told by the advisor that there was an unclaimed Reward Card on my account from a previous order & that she had claimed it for me & I would receive it within 30 days.

So far nothing has been recey& when I called customer services I was told there is no record of a Reward Card on the account & they have no way of checking if it has been issued or not!!

So any suggestions as to what I do now please? Many thanks! 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Reward card still not received & no record of it when I call??

If you had any Rewards Card due to you, you would have needed to claim it with in 3 months of when your order was completed. If you were re-newing your contract in January it would mean that your start date for that contract would have been at least 12 months previous so the reward would have expired.

https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Claiming-a-BT-Reward-card/td-p/1857030

0 Ratings
Clarkey321
Message 3 of 4

We have had 2 mobile SIM cards too so I presumed it was related to that order.

However, if they had expired why would the advisor have told me that she had claimed the Reward Card for me during my call??

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

@Clarkey321 wrote:

We have had 2 mobile SIM cards too so I presumed it was related to that order.

However, if they had expired why would the advisor have told me that she had claimed the Reward Card for me during my call??

I have no idea why the advisor would have told you that. You would need to contact BT to answer that. 

When did your mobile SIM contract start, was it with in 3 months from the date you contacted BT to renew your contract in January?

Did you read through the link that I posted and follow its guide to claiming?

0 Ratings